Tree House High School, Jaipur
Tree House High School in Shyam Nagar, Jaipur is distinguished by its unique approach and values towards learning and its commitment to provide quality education, leveraging the best practices of both traditional and contemporary schools of education. We measure our performance by our student’s excellence in academic and co- curricular activities in additional to developing an enduring interest in sports.
Tree House High School is a day scholar school located in the prime residential area in Shyam Nagar, Jaipur. We offer pre- kindergarten to Secondary education and we are affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) with affiliation no. (1730720), Delhi.
Dear Students, Staff and Parents:
Welcome to the new session 2018-2019! Our commitment at Tree House High School is to provide a safe and intellectually challenging environment that prepares the students to meet the challenges of life and moulds them into civilized and better citizens. We help the students to identify their talents and develop it to the optimum.
We strive to focus on academic excellence with a holistic approach to education. The students are exposed to the right learning environment under the guidance of well qualified, committed and passionate staff, supported by several challenging co-curricular and cultural activities and a variety of sports which in turn enables the child to face the challenges of the 21st century.
We welcome your child to this institution. We promise to provide all the facilities and opportunities possible to make your child successful in society.
In motivating the students to strive for excellence through a journey of creativity, critical thinking and innovation, and in imbibing the right values so as to develop positive attitudes, THHS has set a benchmark of its own.
Below are our beliefs regarding teaching and learning that we developed as part of this process.
We believe that effective teachers:
- Create opportunities for intellectual risk-taking, collaboration, problem-solving, and application of classroom learning to real life situations;
- Implement strategies that promote ownership of learning to students;
- Design instruction to integrate a variety of innovative technological tools and resources to enhance learning;
- Demonstrate ongoing professional growth in order to increase the quality of instruction;
- Collaborate with colleagues to share and discuss exemplary practices, interpret student performance data, and design assessments that promote twenty-first century skills.
We believe that successful students:
- Communicate in a meaningful way for a variety of purposes and audiences;
- Demonstrate a sensitivity to the precision and nuances of written, visual, and aural medium through comprehension, interpretation, and evaluation;
- Employ critical and creative thinking skills to solve problems; and
- Pose questions, examine possibilities, and apply skills to find solutions to authentic issues.
- Make positive choices related to physical and mental wellness; and
- Contribute to the local and global community in a collaborative and respectful manner
I wish you all a wonderful school year ahead.
- Games and Sports
At Tree House High School an array of curricular and co-curricular activities complement the academic courses to enrich the life of the school community and to help the students develop physically, emotionally, and socially. Physical Education is given as much importance as academics. Students are provided ample opportunities to play a wide variety of games.
Apart from sports activities, we at Tree House High School also hold frequent stage shows, as in today’s world good communication skills and the confidence to face an audience not only helps in building self-esteem but also augments overall personality development. Polishing of ‘soft skills’ and acquiring ‘Life skills’ will equip them for a rewarding future too.
Competing with ones peer group is an essential aspect of growing up. At Tree House High school various national and school level competitions are organized to ensure holistic development of students.
All students from Nursery onwards participate in competitions like Clay Modeling, Nursery Rhyme Recitation, Colouring, Drawing, Solo Dance, Story Telling, Quiz, Crossword Solving, Handwriting, Card Making, Spell Bee, Rangoli are amongst many others.
Theatre forms an integral part of the curriculum. Art & Craft, Music, Dance, Craft and Yoga & Exercise are compulsory part of the curriculum up to class V. In addition curriculum also includes Debates, Cultural & Exchange Programs and
Library & Media Centre.
Games and Sports:-
The House system is an integral and vibrant part of the school’s culture. The House system is designed to reflect and enhance the values of Tree House High School.
The House system aims to give students an identity and sense of pride in a supportive and secure environment. The Houses provide for positive competition and a closer rapport between students and teachers. They also aim to help new staff and Students adapt to the culture of Tree House High School.
The Houses compete in a number of sporting, academic and cultural activities for points.
Tree House High School has four “Houses”. They are Nishta, Pragya, Parakram and Shaurya. Each House has a House Leader.
Participating in sports activities is a great way for students to achieve a ‘mind-body balance’ – essential to keep students healthy and happy. Tree House High School encourages students to take advantage of the wide range of sports activities that are available to them as follows:-