Admissions are on a rolling basis and depend on the availability of seats. We encourage you to apply early to ensure the admission of your ward. Admissions open in November for all grades. The main entry point to the School is from grade Nursery. However, we grant admission to children in other grades as well, depending on the availability of seats.
The Administration Department will provide you with help and guidance throughout all aspects of the admission process. We welcome general enquiries and we are happy to discuss issues of a much more specific nature about the school. You are most welcome to visit the school and have an informal discussion with or without your child.
The admission/registration form must be submitted along with the non refundable fee (Check fee schedule from the school) either by way of cheque or demand draft drawn in favour of the school.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the admission/registration form:
- Certified copy of the Transfer Certificate (if applicable) for applicants coming from schools within the country.
- Copy of the passport for international students.
- Certified copy of the applicant’s birth certificate.
- Certified copy of the school report of having completed the preceding class.
- Certified copy of the school report of the current class.
- Students, who belong to SC/ST/OBC etc., must submit the relevant documents.
The following documents need to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Original Transfer Certificate for applicants coming from schools within the country.
- Original birth certificate of the applicant.
- Medical certificate with latest and complete health report certified by a medical officer (On provided format).
- Five recent passport-sized photographs of the applicant with the name written on the reverse of the photograph.
- Registration/Administration/Prospectus/Events/Sports fee is non-refundable.
- Tuition fee is payable as per schedule given by school.
- No reduction/concession in fee is allowed on account of joining late or absence from the school.
- Fees will be charged from the beginning of the Session.
- Fees are levied for the whole academic year (12 months) and are to be paid.
- In case of non-compliance of paying the school fees on or before the prescribed date, the name of the student will be removed by the school from the student register at the end of thirty days. Student will only be re-admitted after paying all dues along with fine and reactivation fee.
- Students having fee arrears during the time of examination will not be allowed to write the examination.
- In case of withdrawal, parents have to give one month’s prior notice to the school.
School leaving certificate or transfer certificate will be issued only after all the dues are cleared.