Admissions into the school programmes
- Admission is based on merit and offered regardless of gender, culture, nationality or religion.
- The age limit prescribed by the school shall be strictly adhered to and no relaxation in age shall be permitted.
- Registration in no way ensures admission.
- No admission will be granted unless all the requirements are fulfilled.
- The principal/School reserves the right to admit or reject an applicant.
- Fee of the selected candidates will have to be paid on the notified date/time, failing which admissions will stand as cancelled.
- The parent who signs the admission form is considered as the guardian of the child.
The admission/registration form must be submitted along with the non- refundable fee (Check fee schedule from the schools) either by way of a cheque, debit or credit card.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the admission / registration form.
- One certificate true copy of the Transfer Certificate if applicable) for applicants coming from schools within the country.
- Copy of the passport for international students.
- One certificate true copy of the school report of having completed the preceding class
- One certificate true copy of the school report of the current class.
- Students belonging to SC/ST/OBC etc. must submit the relevant caste certificate.
The following documents need to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Original Transfer Certificate for applicants coming from schools within the country.
- Original birth certificate for applicants.
- Medical certificate with latest and complete health report certified by a medical officer. (On approved format).
- Five recent passport sized photographs of the applicant with the name written on the reverse of the photograph.
- Registration, Administration, prospectus and Event/Sports fees are non-refundable.
- There will be a minimum increase of 10% in tuition fees annually.
- Tuition fee is payable as per schedule given by school.
- No reduction/concession in fees is allowed on account of joining late or absence from the school.
- Fees are charged from the beginning of the session.
- Fees are levied for the whole academic year (12 months) are to be paid.
- In case of non-compliance of paying the schools fees on or before the prescribed date, the name of the student will be removed by the school from the student register at the end of thirty days. Student will only be re-admitted after paying all dues along with fine and reactivation fee.
- Students having fee arrears during the time of examination will not be allowed to be write the examination.
- In case of withdrawal, parents have to give one month’s prior notice to the school.
- School leaving certificate or transfer certificate will be issued only after all the dues are cleared.
- In case after admission, parents want to withdraw, will have to forfeit tuition fees.
In addition to the fee listed, parents will be required to meet the expenses towards text books, projects books, exercise books, school uniforms, sports kit, educational excursion / picnics/ tours, foreign travel, canteen, school transportation, registration and exam fees for board exams, insurance, after school activities, extra tuitions conducted by school for weak students in specific subjects, etc.