Admissions into the school programmes
- Admission is based on merit and offered regardless of gender, culture, nationality or religion.
- The age limit prescribed by the school shall be strictly adhered to and no relaxation in age shall be permitted.
- Registration in no way ensures admission.
- No admission will be granted unless all the requirements are fulfilled.
- The principal/School reserves the right to admit or reject an applicant.
- Fee of the selected candidates will have to be paid on the notified date/time, failing which admissions will stand as cancelled.
- The parent who signs the admission form is considered as the guardian of the child.
- Admission/Registration will be cancelled for those applicants who fail to be present on the appointed date and time for the test/meeting and there will be no refund of registration fee.
Pre-Primary and Primary School(Class 1 to 4)
- Admission into Pre-Primary and primary is based on chronological age.
- Students seeking admission into the Pre-Primary and Class I will have an observation session to assess the readiness of the child.
- Students seeking admissions into Grade II or upwards will appear for a test in English, Hindi and Maths.
- Selected candidates will be invited for a meeting accompanied by the parents.
Middle and Senior School Programmes (Class 5 to 10)
- Placement into the Middle School programme will be largely based on school records and a meeting with parents and the child.
- Entrance tests in English, Hindi and Maths are conducted in order to ensure that the student has the ability to undertake the programme.
The admission/Registration form must be submitted along with a non-refundable fee ( Check fee schedule from the school) either by way of a cheque or a demand draft drawn in favour of the school.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the admission / registration form :
- One certified true copy of Transfer Certificate (if applicable) for applicants coming from the schools within the country.
- Copy of the passport for international students.
- One certified true copy of the applicant’s birth certificate.
- One certified true copy of the school report of having completed the preceding class.
- One certified true copy of the school report of the current class.
- Students belonging to SC/ST/OBC etc. must submit the relevant caste certificate.
The following documents needs to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Original Transfer Certificate for applicants coming from the school within the country.
- Original birth certificate of the applicant.
- Medical certificate with the latest and complete health report certified by a medical officer (On provided format).
- Five recent passport sized photographs of the applicant with the name written on the reverse of the photograph.
- Registration, Administration, prospectus and Event/Sports fees are non-refundable.
- There will be a minimum increase of 10% in tuition fees annually.
- Tuition fee is payable as per schedule given by school.
- No reduction/concession in fees is allowed on account of joining late or absence from the school.
- Fees are charged from the beginning of the session.
- Fees are levied for the whole academic year (12 months) are to be paid.
- In case of non-compliance of paying the schools fees on or before the prescribed date, the name of the student will be removed by the school from the student register at the end of thirty days. Student will only be re-admitted after paying all dues along with #fine and reactivation fee.
- Students having fee arrears during the time of examination will not be allowed to be write the examination.
- In case of withdrawal, parents have to give one month’s prior notice to the school.
- School leaving certificate or transfer certificate will be issued only after all the dues are cleared.
- In case after admission, parents want to withdraw, will have to forfeit tuition fees.
In addition to the fee listed, parents will be required to meet the expenses towards text books, projects books, exercise books, school uniforms, sports kit, educational excursion / picnics/ tours, foreign travel, canteen, school transportation, registration and exam fees for board exams, insurance, after school activities, extra tuition conducted by school for weak students in specific subjects, etc.
School reserves the right to modify rules regarding admission, fees etc