The Admission/Registration form must be submitted along with a non-refundable fee (Check fee schedule from the school) either by way of a cheque or a demand draft drawn in favour of the school or debit or credit card.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the admission / registration form :
- One certified true copy of Transfer Certificate (if applicable) for applicants coming from the schools within the country.
- Copy of the passport for international students.
- One certified true copy of the applicant’s birth certificate.
- One certified true copy of the school report of having completed the preceding class.
- One certified true copy of the school report of the current class.
- Students belonging to SC/ST/OBC etc. must submit the relevant caste certificate.
The following documents needs to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Original Transfer Certificate for applicants coming from the school within the country.
- Original birth certificate of the applicant.
- Medical certificate with the latest and complete health report certified by a medical officer.
- Five recent passport-sized photographs of the applicant with the name written on the reverse of the photograph.