Working Together Towards a Brighter Horizon
The Schools are run on the idea of integral education, combining the spirit of the east and the scientific nature of the west. Our belief is that true education is about nurturing the body, mind and spirit in a healthy, happy and stress-free way. We have become a leading institution in the field of education and impart developmentally and culturally appropriate curriculum.
The Trust now has schools in Kalyan, Malad, Pune, Vasai, Virar in Maharastra, Jaipur and Jhunjhunu in Rajasthan and Vadodara in Gujarat.
Mira Education Trust was established in the year 1993. It runs Kindergarten, Primary, Secondary and Higher Secondary schools in the state of Maharashtra and Gujarat.
The Trust offers quality education under various boards like NIOS, CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE as well as boards.
- *BEST ACTIVE SCHOOL AWARD in 2004 from Kalabharti Child Center, Pune for great contribution in the National Level Drawing presentation.
- *The INCLUSIVE EDUCATION PROGRAMME was appreciated UNICEF India Report, 2005.
- *Recognised as 12 Star Green School by the Green Life Foundation in 2006 for Safe and Green environment.
- *CLEAN–UP The World Award by United Nations Environment programme
- *Received an acknowledgement and appreciation for DEVELOPMENTALLY CULTURALLY APPROPRIATE LEARNING PROGRAMME, 2007 by human Development & Family Studies from M.S University, Vododara.
- *Appreciation Award from Science Olympiad Foundation, 2007 for the achievement of students in the 7th National Science Olympiad for popularization of Science in India and abroad
- *The measure of achievement award for COMPUTER SCIENCE OUTSTANDING PROGRAM International Informatics Olympiad organise by Computer literacy foundation, New Delhi.
- *VIBRANT GUJURAT VCCI, 2009 award for excellence in the field of Education.
- *Award for the Humble Effort For The Exemplary Contribution In THE Field of Education by J.C Group Baroda Institute of Management Studies, 2009.
- *DR. S. RADJHAKRISHANA AWARD for remarkable contribution in the field of education from Russian Centre of Science and Culture, New Delhi on the 26 November 10.