We want your child’s admission process to be as smooth as possible. We are happy to help you make the right decision regarding the education of your child. At THHS the admission process is simple and transparent. It works on the belief that a personal interaction between parents / authorized guardians, the prospective student and the school’s authorized representatives is of far greater value than any conventional admission test. The process is aimed at giving us an insight into the type of educational approach and environment you believe would be appropriate for your child to maximize his/her potential, while giving us a glimpse of the child’s strengths, learning needs and potential. It also gives you, as parents / authorized guardians, a first-hand opportunity to obtain an understanding of how our students and faculty engage with each other, our overall offering, curriculum and our education approach.
- Enquiry forms are available at our school office throughout the year.
- Admission forms can be purchased from school office at a nominal cost of INR 300/-. Besides the form, the prospectus kit contains the School Brochure, the admission process, Fee Structure & Policy and a Student Information Form.
- In order to know more about our school, you can browse our website and/or contact our admission in case of any questions. If you would like te o make an appointment to meet us, please call us or mail us on email@example.com
Submit the complete admission forms along with:
- 2 Photographs of child
- 1 passport size photo each of both parents
- Original Birth Certificate
- Academics records / Progress Card for last 2 years (If Applicable)
- Extra – Curricular records or achievements, if any
- Transfer Certificate (if applicable)
- Residential Address Proof
- Medical fitness certificate from a certified medical professional. Form
- Proof of Blood group
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Caste certificate in name of the child (if applicable)
- Parents identity proof any 2 Passport/Aadhar card/Election card/Pan card/Driving licence
- On commencement of the admission process, the school will schedule a meeting with the grade teacher / centre head / Principal / management representative for us to understand the child and for the parent to have a better understanding of our learning approach. The interaction is designed to familiarize your child with the school environment, understand his/her strengths and what makes him/her unique andThe interaction is scheduled once the completed application form has been received and processed.
- Once the admission is confirmed parents need to submit the documents,as mentioned above, with the entire admission form along with the specified fee as mentioned in our fee structure and fee policy.